BARE Beauty 411
Okay beauties, we had to share! Here is some powerful beauty knowledge you may find helpful before your next appointment!
Hair & Color
How often should I get my hair cut?
- Short hair: Trim every 4 to 8 weeks to keep the shape of your haircut fresh.
- Medium hair: Regular haircuts at 6 to 12 week intervals are very important to keep your hair healthy in appearance.
- Long hair: Trim at least every 8 to 12 weeks.
Is a style included in the price of a hair cut?
It depends on the stylist, so please reach out directly to the stylist of your choice!
If I am coloring my hair, is it better for my hair to be clean or dirty when I arrive?
What is the difference between ombré and balayage?
Do you offer on-site services?
What happens at the trial run appointment?
What type of products do you use?
At BARE beauty boutique we use Beauty Counter makeup for a camera-ready look. Our makeup lines are great for any kind of skin, especially sensitive skin.
Do you offer airbrush makeup or spray tans?
Yes, we offer custom airbrush spray tans!
Do you offer eyelash extensions?
At this time, we offer a one-time false eyelash application, but do not offer individual lash extensions.
Why should I pay to have my makeup done?
- You have spent so much money on your dress, shoes, jewelry and reception hall, why would you want to skimp on your face?
- You are unsure what colors to use and how to best apply make-up so you look fabulous in pictures.
- You want your make-up to last the entire wedding day.
- You would be too nervous on the morning of the wedding to apply your own make-up.
- You want to be pampered on your wedding day.
- You want your wedding pictures to look flawless.
- This is your wedding day and you deserve to look your absolute best.
How long is long enough for my body hair to get waxed? (I can’t wait any longer!)
How old do you have to be to get waxed?
Can I wax during that time of the month?
What's the difference between a bikini line and a brazilian wax?
Do you sell gift certificates?
What are your hours?
The BARE team members are happy to work within your schedule! Hour vary by stylist, so if you’re looking for a specific day and time, just ask!
What if I am running late?
How do I become a BARE glam squad member?
Is it OK if I have to bring my child(ren)?
We are working moms, so we get it! Feel free to let the kiddos tag along to your next appointment. We have a secret stash of puzzles and books just for them!
Didn’t Find Your Answer?
Our apologies! Send us a note or give us a call and we will make sure all your questions are answered.